Group dog training classes are a fun way to learn new skills and improve your dog's skills around distractions, other dogs, and new people. Our group classes are organized into courses. You can choose to take a full course or pick individual lessons.
- Four Lesson Package: $180 (You Can mix and match individual classes to make your own 4 lesson course)
- Single Lesson: $50
Obedience 101 (Sundays 11am-12pm): Learn and polish up your dogs basic commands and foundational behaviors in these group dog training classes. This course is perfect for puppies who are just starting out or dogs who maybe know a few things but aren't reliable to respond.
- Lesson 1: Sit and Focus
- Lesson 2: Leashing Walking and Leave It
- Lesson 3: Stay and Lay
- Lesson 4: Come and Touch
Obedience 102 (coming soon): Take your skills to the next level! This course is great for older puppies or experienced dogs who know their basics but are looking to strengthen those cues and learn more advanced level skills.
- Lesson 1: Leash Walking and "Heel"
- Lesson 2: Stays and Come (Long Distance)
- Lesson 3: Place and Targeting
- Lesson 4: Take it and Drop it
Puppy Socialization (Saturdays 11am-12pm): Learn how to socialize your puppy in a group setting with other puppies. Your dog trainer will lead playgroup and talk you through body language happening between the puppies. Your dog trainer will discuss topics like,
- What is appropriate play?
- How to redirect inappropriate play.
- Signs of fear and more
Nose Work Basics (Thursdays 6pm-7pm): Learn how to introduce to your dog to nose work or broaden your skills. Your trainer will guide you through the skills and supplies you need to learn this enrichment game and play at home.